۱۳۹۴ تیر ۱۹, جمعه

Enrique Iglesias ft. Sean Paul [((Bailando))]

[Intro: Sean Paul] Bless 'em this one is straight For di girl 'em Enrique Iglesias longside Gente de Zona get di girl them in a di zone Dem a big man, Sean a Paul let me there yeah what me tell 'em 'pon the zone like it just like that Di girl 'em move 'pon track Sean a Paul let me there yeah Enriqueeee, sing 4 'em [Enrique:] You look at me And girl you take me to another place Got me feeling like I'm flying, like I'm outer space Something 'bout your body says 'come and take me' Got me begging, got me hoping that the night don't stop [Gente De Zona:] (Bailando, bailando, bailando, bailando) Tu cuerpo y el mio llenando el vacío Subiendo y bajando (subiendo y bajando) (Bailando, bailando, bailando, bailando) Ese fuego por dentro me esta enloqueciendo Me va saturando... . . . . / #abidgp | 07.10.15 >>>Link to download page: >>>http://www.4shared.com/mp3/44VIXhnNce/Enrique_Iglesias_ft__Sean_Paul.html

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر